6.04.2006

CRS (Can't Remember Shii...Stuff)

Favorite email of the week.

MY FORGETTER

My forgetter's getting better
But my rememberer is broke;
To you that may seem funny
But to me that is no joke.

For when I'm "here" I'm wondering
If I really should be "there;"
And when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer.

Oft times I walk into a room,
And say "what am I here for?"
I wrack my brain, but all in vain,
A zero, is my score.

At times I put something away
Where it is safe, but Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!

When shopping I may see someone,
Say "Hi" and have a chat;
Then when the person walks away
I think "who the heck was that?"

Yes, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.


I love that. Too bad I can't remember who sent it to me.

Tips for having a simpler life.

Tip #1 – Keep a couple of get well cards on your mantle or a shelf in your living room. That way, if someone drops in unexpectedly, they will assume you have been too sick to clean.

Tip #2 - Have an easel with a couple of artist brushes on it standing in your living room, kitchen or wherever. If your house is messy and unexpected guests arrive, they will think that since you are an artist, you can't always be bothered with housework and such. People are usually patient regarding their artistic friends.


Actually, my husband is an artist. Hmmmm.

More about Art next time.

6 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

Tip #1 – Keep a couple of get well cards on your mantle or a shelf in your living room. That way, if someone drops in unexpectedly, they will assume you have been too sick to clean.

I love this one! Gotta go to the store and pick up a few. HAHA (tm CHA)

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger geekette said...

I was going to respond to this earlier, but... I wandered off. You know how it is. *g*

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Princess of Power said...

Happy Birthday Pamela!! You rock!

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan drug ativan quit drinking - ativan dosage daily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home