5.18.2006

Weather or Not

It's almost hurricane season. Hurricane Fran came inland as far as Raleigh NC back in 1996. My car was totalled, we lost 30 fully grown trees, and received a five figure insurance settlement for all the damage.

It is said that many people love NC because we still do have all four seasons. But to some, those seasons are ice, heat, pollen and hurricanes! Today however, was a beautiful NC day...skies of Carolina blue, cotton candy clouds and a warm breeze blowing.

Most people I know here in NC have a love/hate relationship with Mother Nature. Me, I love the wind. To a point. I even love the rain. When I'm not out in it.

Just recently, it began raining a downpour while the sun was shining brilliantly. It was somewhat beautiful, and looked like this.



And one day, just after yet another spring rain, the sun burst forth and I caught a rainbow in my backyard. So low, I could have touched it.



But yeah, I do love living here in NC. We do have all the seasons, after all.

And then some!

4 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger TheClayBlog said...

Nice pics! I can't believe it picked up the rain so much in that picture!

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home