4.24.2006

Online Job Sites

On Saturday, I slept a lot. I don't know why I was so exhausted; but perhaps it was just the rainy weekend, and since I had nothing really planned anyway....

On Sunday, I checked out some different online job sites. Sites such as:

Monster
Hot Jobs
Career Builder
Triangle Jobs
NC Employment Security Commission
Page Bites

and others. Wow, there's a lot of job sites out there. It was a little overwhelming.

Maybe I should have researched resumes first. Mine hasn't been updated for about five years!

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home