4.26.2006

Online Resume Sites

Here are some online resume help sites:

Pongo Resume
Job Web
Resume Resource

I can't vouch for any of these sites. Yet. I'll let you know though! If you know any good sites with helpful resume information, please share.

All day long I kept thinking there were things I should be doing. Things to prepare for my departure. All day long, I kept feeling that the things I was doing, "work" things, were all so irrelevent. All day long, I wanted to pack boxes, or make contact with people I know I'll never see again.

I offered myself up for training whomever will be managing my old responsibilities. Either I couldn't get an answer as to who would be taking over certain duties, or people were too busy to train when I did know who would be handling things.

Why does this bother me a little bit? A few more days and I won't have any care or concern who does what, how they do it, or if it even gets done.

This feels a little like trouble letting go. Oh boy.

5 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home