4.28.2006

Almost Misty...But Not Quite

Today, I sent out a "thanks! and goodbye!" type email to most of the people I work with, in my office and at our corporate office. I tried to include as many people as I could think of, even if my contact with them was only sporadic. Almost immediately after I hit the "send" button, replies started coming in from people.

Everyone was so nice. So supportive. Some of the messages were brief..."thanks and good luck to you!" and some were long, and full of specific remembrances of things done, and things said.

I almost got a little misty.

The best one was from a coworker in Atlanta. She was also a Clay fan, and she mentioned that she wouldn't know how to keep up with him now. So, I sent her a link to my newsletter. Yes, I publish a newsletter of Clay news for interested fans.

I wonder if I could put that on my resume....

4 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home