4.30.2006

One More Day!

Today, I found out my coworker (the only other person in my department) has submitted a request to take a vacation day on Friday, my last day.

It was approved.

I don't hold this against her, not at all. I'm sure next week and being totally on her own will be a rude awakening of sorts. Especially since she nor anyone else really knows just how many issues come up on a daily basis; issues that were not covered in training her because they are not everyday occurences.

But - Wow - anyway. So on my last day, which is also the last day of the billing period, I will do my job, her job, complete all the end of month processes, and most likely attend a goodbye party.

Good times! Except maybe not.

I had planned on doing lots of things on my last day. Important things, like removing my personal files from my computer and talking to people. : )

Lesson learned: When leaving a job, do NOT wait until the last minute to do ANYTHING. Ask for help, state the facts, and be persistent. What are they going to do - fire you?

6 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home